Goodmann Insurance Services, Inc. is a part of the Goodmann Family of Services. This Family also includes Coldwell Banker / Dominic Goodmann Real Estate, Ltd. and Goodmann Appraisal Services. The firm was created by John Goodmann’s father, Dominic Goodmann.

Dominic began his career in insurance with The Prudential in 1960. In 1962, he joined George Giellis’ agency. By 1965, Dominic opened his own agency, Dominic Goodmann Insurance, at 1392 Main St. This agency, along with Dominic’s vision, would prove to be the pioneer for the successful firm of today. John Goodmann, Dominic’s son and today’s insurance agency President, joined the insurance practice in 1975. The growing firm was quickly needing both more space and visibility in the community. In 1970, Dominic moved the operation to 1471 Dodge Street. In 1991, the Highway 20 improvement project claimed the office on Dodge Street, and the Goodmann Family of Services moved to its present day location at 2774 University Ave.

Today, Goodmann Insurance Services is proud to offer its clients a wide array of both Products andCarriers. Please visit these pages on our website for complete details.