Most Liability Insurance policies exclude coverage for damage to property in the care, custody, or control of the insured. In some cases this type of coverage is not available; in other cases, it can be purchased through certain forms of Inland Marine Insurance, like Installation Floaters, and in some cases, this exclusion can be made less restrictive by adding a Broad Form Property Damage Endorsement.